Paul and I stayed at a hotel Saturday night and had dinner at Red Robin while the Robinson-Rork side gathered at Golden Corral. I just couldn't convince Paul to eat there, but I couldn't convince him to eat at PF Chang's either! Church wasn't until noon so we got to sleep in and enjoy the comfort of a hotel. We all gathered at Scott and Julie Rork's for dinner afterward then we drove home that night. Little did we know how soon we'd see our babies again!

2 comments:
Robin I have said it over and over... You and Paul have a BEAUTIFUL family! You must sleep well at night knowing how wonderfully they grew up! You are my hero!
hugs & love,
D'reen
Now who is your GREATEST friend who first introduced you to PF Changs?? I don't know what's wrong with Paul, but I will gladly go there anytime with you!!
Post a Comment